Pages

How often should I clean my computer?


Cleaning your computer and your computer components and peripherals helps keep the components and computer in good working condition.

Depending on the environment that your computer operates in determines how often you should clean your computer case. The below list is our recommendation and may change depending upon your computer's environment.


The frequency of how often you should clean your computer varies on several different factors. To help you determine how often you need to clean your computer we've created the below chart. Check each of the boxes below that apply to your computers environment to determine how often it should be cleaned.

Where is computer located?
In a home environment
In a clean office environment
In construction / industry environment
In school environment

Computer environment

Have cat / dog in same building as computer
Smoke in same building as computer
Smoke next to computer
Computer is on floor
Room that the computer is in has carpet
Eat or drink by computer


Who uses it?

Adult (18 and older)
Young adults (ages 10-18) use computer
Kids (younger than 10) use computer
More than one person uses computer

Based off what has been checked above you should be cleaning your computer every months.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers
and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.
http://bluechipcleaning.com/

Praveen Rohit Singh said...

This is Google blogspot

Unknown said...

Nice blog
Thank you for sharing us.
Mcx Calls || Intraday Jackpot Trading Call in India

Anonymous said...

Hi this wonderful blog and there are many useful trick thank you for sharing us.
Intraday Jackpot Call || Intraday Jackpot Calls

Anonymous said...

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter
group? There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content.
Please let me know. Cheers

Here is my web-site :: condominium inspector in westchester ()